• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren Polo shoes??

blaidan

Reaction score
I wanted to know the quality of the RL Polo shoes that retail for $600. Are the C&J and with the 40%, would you consider them a good deal? Any details, info would be helpful? I was looking at either the monkstraps or captoe. Thanks.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blaidan
I wanted to know the quality of the RL Polo shoes that retail for $600. Are the C&J and with the 40%, would you consider them a good deal? Any details, info would be helpful? I was looking at either the monkstraps or captoe. Thanks.

There's also a code - MAY18 - floating around that should knock off 15% (taking you to 51% of the retail price, i.e., about $300 for the $595 shoes), although it should only work tomorrow.

As for the shoes, they're very, very good. I think they're C&J - the Darlton wingtip looks very similar to the C&J Cardiff, for example. 40% off is very decent, although I've been buying them off on ebay.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're roughly equivalent to C&J Handgrades- that is, a hell of a deal for $300.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.