• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts (cheapest) in New York

Mr Majestik

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined the style forums. Excellent source of information.

Quick question a friend is going on a birthday trip to New York. Where is the cheapest place to get Ralph Lauren polo shirts in New York? BTW I am UK based. Also how much to they normally retail at?

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably TJ Maxx. They retail for like $75, and you can get them there for like $30 I think.

Mr Majestik

Reaction score
Do they come in US and UK sizes, as ive noticed US tend to be alot baggyer. Ie a US size L is more baggyer then a UK L?

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It will be the same ones they sell in the Unites States, you might want to size down if you want it to be slimmer.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry wears these shirts.

Great if you want to fit in as a middle American who shops at TJ Maxx

If you want to get mass-produced brand wear, at least get Lacoste, which have superior construction and MoP buttons

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these aren't very stylish pieces of clothing. You should find an alternative to ralph lauren, especially their polos. If you don't mind me suggesting, maybe invest in some button ups. There are some brands on here you can find out about that would serve your purpose better.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone in England circle jerks over ralph lauren polos because they cost a bit over $100 here so people think they're really high end. Just go to the ralph lauren mansion store, probably be like $50. I'm guessing your friend doesn't really want to go to NJ and search through endless marshalls racks for 1 polo that isn't XXL and striped for $30.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads