1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Polo guy, May 26, 2016.

1. Polo guy

Polo guy New Member

Hello,

Do anyone which type of knit RL polo shirts are using? Pique, Jersey etc. And what the gsm are of a RL polo shirt is?

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Quote:Hi, I'm going to move your thread to "Menswear advice" which is better for this type of question and might get more advice. The traditional Ralph Lauren polo is pique cotton. I am not sure about the weight.

3. tennisguru

tennisguru Senior Member

My understanding is that RL polo's are pique. I am finding that recent years collections are not wearing very well and are feeling "stiffer" than previous. I have just bought some Sunspel polo's, the Riviera is a beautiful feeling shirt to wear and a similar price to RL (at full retail anyway).