• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren Polo OCBD Fit

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Does anyone else find these fit funny? Every one I've ever worn is fine in front but balloony in the upper back area which ends up giving a very shapeless profile (almost as if I'm hunchbacked). I'm talking mainly about the sportshirts.

300zx1985

Reaction score
They are made for fatties and the fratastic look.

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have been shrinking their custom fit a bit lately. I bought one from the spring collection last week, it fits tighter around the shoulders than the previous years (could be the inconsitent sizing with the brand, though).

In general, I find their custom fits to be some of the better fitting off the rack

aphextwin07

Reaction score
their slim fit is one of the blousiest shirts I've ever tried in my life. would highly avoid unless you're obese.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.