1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren Polo 48R blue blazer by Corneliani - 7/19 price cut

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by johnny_flapjack, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_flapjack

johnny_flapjack Senior member

I just realized this is still hanging around. Surely someone needs a blue blazer for cheap...

I picked this up at a local resale shop because it's a good deal for for a staple item for someone. This is the standard issue RL Polo by Corneliani blazer - three buttons (look at the pic and figure out for yourself if it's 3 or 3/2.5), side vents, 100% wool, pick stitching on the lapels and pockets, etc.... I don't see any flaws, with the exception of a spot of schmutz right by the middle button - looks like it would clean right out. I don't see any shine on the elbows, major wear, etc...

Chest – 49
    Waist – 47
    Shoulders – 20.25
    Sleeve – 25.75 + 1
    Length (BOC) - 32.5

Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers outside of the CONUS are responsible for actual shipping charges.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.