• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren Custom-Fit Polos for $22

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
4
Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo for $22 + $8 s&h

Ralph Lauren offers its Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo in seven colors (Andover Heather pictured) for $24.99. Apply coupon code "BZR29368" to drop it to $22.49. With $8 for shipping, that's $58 off and the lowest total price we could find by $30. They're available in sizes S to XL. (Not all sizes are available in all colors.)

http://www.ralphlauren.com/frontdoor/index.jsp
 

rdaws

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
9
Another code: THX02863 , which is free shipping (doesn't stack with the 10% code above, but in this case it's worth more)
 

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
8,103
Reaction score
59
Originally Posted by westinghouse
Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo for $22 + $8 s&h

Ralph Lauren offers its Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo in seven colors (Andover Heather pictured) for $24.99. Apply coupon code "BZR29368" to drop it to $22.49. With $8 for shipping, that's $58 off and the lowest total price we could find by $30. They're available in sizes S to XL. (Not all sizes are available in all colors.)

http://www.ralphlauren.com/frontdoor/index.jsp


Looks like a good deal, but I am just not a fan of logos on my clothing.
 

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
Looks like a good deal, but I am just not a fan of logos on my clothing.

Neither am I. I only buy RL shirts without logos and they charge more for clothing sans advertising.
 

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
349
Not in for long sleeve polos, but was gonna pick up some other stuffs so thanks for the codes!
 

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
Messages
7,171
Reaction score
1,237
Free shipping

PCN5452 (last used 7/8/10)
 

SuitMyself

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
984
Reaction score
14
Originally Posted by westinghouse

Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo for $22 + $8 s&h

Ralph Lauren offers its Ralph Lauren Men's Custom-Fit Long-Sleeved Polo in seven colors (Andover Heather pictured) for $24.99. Apply coupon code "BZR29368" to drop it to $22.49. With $8 for shipping, that's $58 off and the lowest total price we could find by $30. They're available in sizes S to XL. (Not all sizes are available in all colors.)

http://www.ralphlauren.com/frontdoor/index.jsp


Are you going to buy them, wear them for a year, and then take them back to the store for a full refund like usual--and if the store doesn't give you a refund (like usual), are you going to call your credit card company (like usual) to have the charges reversed?
 

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by SuitMyself
Are you going to buy them, wear them for a year, and then take them back to the store for a full refund like usual--and if the store doesn't give you a refund (like usual), are you going to call your credit card company (like usual) to have the charges reversed?

Nah, just trying to help some other members.
 

kingxxxman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
somehow i can't find this product's page.... anyone mind posting the direct link? sorry.... lol
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

  • JW Anderson x Uniqlo

  • Nigo x Virgil Abloh

  • Converse x Midnight Studios

  • Rick Owens x Champion

  • Barbour x Engineered Garments

  • Adidas x Bed JW Ford

  • Jordan Brand x Dior

  • Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

  • Lego x Levi's


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
446,299
Messages
9,651,180
Members
201,667
Latest member
jasfish12
Top