1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ralph Lauren Black Label GP Moto Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by maxab3, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxab3

maxab3 New Member

I bought this impulsively and the XL is too large for me, so I want to hand it off to someone else who can wear it better. Unfortunately I'm past the deadline for my return period, so I'm hoping to break even. I paid $1100+ and want $1100 OBO. The condition is brand-new with tag attached.

Taken from the Ralph Lauren Website:

"Made from supple Italian lambskin that's been specially treated to look like a vintage favorite, this jacket recalls authentic biker outerwear. Racing-style details include a D-pocket at the chest, accordion-pleated panels and channel-stitching at the hem and back lumbar inspired by motorcycle seats. A double-track full-zip front also gives you two options for the fit."

Forgive the terrible pics. Bad lighting + a clashing background = not the best pictures, but I've also included a picture of a size medium from Ralph Lauren's website.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.