• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph lauren - 60 percent off everything at woodbury

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Frenzy?

Linen pants in various sizes - purple label - many white and blue - after discount 60 to 40 dollars. All black and purple label shirts less than $100 after discounts. Various blazers, no suits. Tons of sweaters, etc!

My damage - navy linen, sorbet purple linen pants - $100 total.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
something tells me Denise is about to have another bad day
laugh.gif

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this store always 60% off?

sunman42000

Reaction score
is woodburry different from other rl outlets? I'm in chicago so i'm wondering if a trip to the aurora premium outlet would be worthwhile

factorial

Reaction score
Yes, Woodbury is different in that they carry RLBL and RLPL, while other RL outlets don't.

I've only been to the Aurora RL outlet twice but I was not impressed either time I went. All they had were PRL shirts (polos, sweaters, dress shirts) at not-very reduced prices (more expensive than TJ Maxx or Marshalls) and the tailored clothes were all Lauren by Ralph Lauren, not even Polo. If anyone else has had better experience there I'd be interested to hear about it.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they have any linen shirts?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laxnate
Woodbury is always 50% to 60% off everything in the store...

Did not know this. Don't usually go for rl when I go to woodbury. Nice stuff though, hope this helped some people!

oaw01

Reaction score
FYI.. I think the RL stores are consistently 60-75% off. I went to Orlando in Feb and the RL store was 75% off everything however it only had female clothes.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was in a RL outlet a few weeks ago. Discounts there weren't as generous.

Dave Glow

Reaction score
has anyone had the woodbury outlet ship to them? I could use some linen pants

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads