• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren 25% Off

esh12

Reaction score
I got an e-mail yesterday from Ralph Lauren for 25% off online and in store from March 30 to April 6 for their "Giving in Style" promotion (fight against cancer). The online code RLGIVE2012 and if anyone wants to go in store and needs an e-mail printout, let me know, I can forward it to you.

I think this applies to everything. RL did something similar last year for the Japan Relief cause.

w.o.e.is.me.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the polo suede wingtip in their local store (called the "Denham")?
it isn't on the site for some reason.
I thought the upper looked great, but it appeared to have a glued on black rubber sole, instead of being welted :fu:

still...i really liked the upper and the hue of suede is really nice.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did anyone see the polo suede wingtip in their local store?
i don't recall what it is called, and it isn't on the site for some reason.
I thought the upper looked great, but it appeared to have a glued on black rubber sole, instead of being welted :fu:
still...i really liked the upper and the hue of suede is really nice.

The one that bloomingdales or nordstroms was sending emails out about? Like for $100? Saw them in store and they felt like shit

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoke to my SA and he told me to wait until last week in April when everything will be 40% off.
Too many exclusions this sale
Good to know.

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got an e-mail yesterday from Ralph Lauren for 25% off online and in store from March 30 to April 6 for their "Giving in Style" promotion (fight against cancer). The online code RLGIVE2012 and if anyone wants to go in store and needs an e-mail printout, let me know, I can forward it to you.

I think this applies to everything. RL did something similar last year for the Japan Relief cause.
I'm pretty sure they have this plastered all over the stores.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 157 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%