• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rag & Bone wax workcoat

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just went by South Willard yesterday and talked with the owner for a while.

I know there was a decent amount of interest in the brown version of their wax workcoat towards the end of this year. Just wanted to give those of you who missed out the heads up that they will be releasing a black version of it this fall (along with the brown, I think). I forget what else he said they were coming out with. I asked about the whole 32x34 issue and he said he'd noticed them doing it with some of their pants, so perhaps its on the way for jeans.

Babar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I asked about the whole 32x34 issue and he said he'd noticed them doing it with some of their pants, so perhaps its on the way for jeans.
Yay!

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the thread disappeared in the crash. I'll see if I can take some pics of mine

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only denim on sale were the grey APCs. May have had some band of outsiders stuff on sale, and some Raf simons. I wasn't really looking too hard cuz I was in window shopping mode. I did see a couple Spruce hoodies for sale at Scout, which is a couple blocks down on 3rd, right before fairfax.

I love the store (Willard) too, the owner is a great guy. I tried on their line of denim (they have both a 14oz and 11oz version, in narrow and normal cuts), great stuff. One wash, but raw available on request. The fit was pretty much perfect. I'm on a denim break for now, but will probably scoop up a pair of those instead of Rag & Bone so I don't have to deal with inseam issues.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
hmmm any good raf?

Nothing really stood out to me but I wasn't really paying much attention. My trip to vegas last weekend broke my wallet :p

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the pics don't do it justice. Rag & Bone jackets are unbelievable, the construction on them is amazing. But damn that's expensive.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone actually have this or seen it in person? How is the sizing?

Hoya Saxa

Reaction score
Barney's Co-op in Georgetown has these on sale. In fact, the salesguy told me that all the R&B inventory is on sale right now ... I didn't have a whole lot of time to look around, but they did have a fair amount of inventory on hand -- some hoodies, jeans (of course) and the work coat in black and in a rust brown color ...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads