RAG & BONE Rb11 fit?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by slee1986, Mar 14, 2007.

1. slee1986

slee1986 Senior member

Can anyone comment on the fit of the RB6 vs the RB11? I wear a 32 in RB6's and they fit me perfectly. I just got the Rb11 in the mail, also in a 32, and they fit quite loose and overall, much baggier than my RB6. I thought the general concencus was that the RB11 were more slim fitting than the rb6's? I was expecting a slim fit and now this is pissing me off [​IMG]

2. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

I have a pair of RB11's going back. I am a true 32 and I couldn't button up the 30's. They are very tight around the seat. Get true to size. I don't know if they are sanfordizes, resin coated, raw, etc. I don't know what those mean (except raw). I can't speak on stretching or whatever. But get true to size.

3. beefyk

beefyk Active Member

Can one of you guys do me a favor and measure the length of the knee across and the leg opening in your size 32's?

I just bought a barely used rb11 in size 30's, and the seller gave me the following measurements:
    knee length across: 8.25" (he thinks it was stretched from 8")
    leg hem: 8"

4. cielo

cielo Senior member

Can anyone comment on the fit of the RB6 vs the RB11?

I have a pair of RB6s in 30x32 and RB11s in 32x32 + 30x32. The RB6s are cut slimmer through the thigh but roomier from the knee to hem. I like both cuts, but if you want something more fitted than the RB6, I think you should look into other brands.

Can one of you guys do me a favor and measure the length of the knee across and the leg opening in your size 32's?

The knee and hem on my 32x32 RB11s both measure 8.5".

5. Analog

Analog Well-Known Member

I just received my first pair of Rag&Bone yesterday (thanks cielo [​IMG]) - RB11 30x32 to be exact. I really like everything about them except for the fit on the butt - way too baggy. I measured the waist and it comes out to 32", so I'd probably need a 28x32.