• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rag & Bone RB 15 sizing question

bsyde82

Reaction score
I've never owned or even tried on a pair of Rag and Bone jeans so I'm not sure how slim this particular cut is...I can only judge from online pictures on active endeavors.com but online pics, as I have found, can be deceiving...can anyone tell me what the RB 15 jeans fit like...particularly...how slim the leg is...say...relative to the Acne Mic or Diesel Viker?

Thanks!

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's slim...the pair i got from brian sd were really tight for me..not so tight where it looked ridiculous, but too tight for me where i would keep it. i wear slim jeans no problem, but these were tight....

bsyde82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
it's slim...the pair i got from brian sd were really tight for me..not so tight where it looked ridiculous, but too tight for me where i would keep it. i wear slim jeans no problem, but these were tight....

could you compare it to another brand/fit?

and what's your build, approx, if you dont mind me asking...I'm about 5'8, 150..

thisisme

Reaction score
cultpop tight? chris tight? PBJ 9.5" thighs?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
could you compare it to another brand/fit?

and what's your build, approx, if you dont mind me asking...I'm about 5'8, 150..

i'm like 5'7" and 135ish-140. Wear size 30 (safety in almost every brand) 30 nudies, 28 APC, 29 Samurai, and 30 the rest of the japanese brands. I bought a 30 and it fight TIGHT. that's me though, my thighs are a bit bigger..not too big. But not aneorexic. I'm trying to find pics of my fits now..

DSC03538.jpg

samurai 29...

They fit much tighter in the thigh area and the ass...

hope that helps...

minhi

Reaction score
I've never owned or even tried on a pair of Rag and Bone jeans so I'm not sure how slim this particular cut is...I can only judge from online pictures on active endeavors.com but online pics, as I have found, can be deceiving...can anyone tell me what the RB 15 jeans fit like...particularly...how slim the leg is...say...relative to the Acne Mic or Diesel Viker?

Thanks!

below is my take on the RB-15 Indigo which fits slim. Supposedly the RB-15 Selvedge is more forgiving in fit.

do you know what size you are in other jeans? I just got a pair of the rb-15 in that size and i don't think they will stretch much. the 30x32 on me fits similiar to my apc ns 28--which is to say tight. it's a skinny type jean and much closer to running towards the 29.5 then to 30.5. it's also pretty tight through the thighs and i'm not that big. i'm 5'11" about 150lbs skinny asian frame.

i don't think they're 'slightly' small, i have a few other size 30 jeans and considering how low rise these are i'm surprised they're so tight in the waist. i also have boot cut ola in 32 (too loose need a belt) and a rr greycast in 32 as well (way too lose, belt and baggy). you should also know that the rb15 pair have a cotton reinforcement in the waist, which i think will also prevent too much stretching.

i'm ok with them but the look is pretty much identical to my ns, not sure what i could;ve done since i think the 32 would've been too big. i would say my true jean size is 30-31 (31 in dress pants).

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Factory People doesn't list the inseam for the RB15's. Am I safe to assume a 30 waist has a 32 inseam?

thisisme

Reaction score
tough..... apc ns 26 pre stretch fits perfect...... duno if i should go for 28" rb15s..

bsyde82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minhi
below is my take on the RB-15 Indigo which fits slim. Supposedly the RB-15 Selvedge is more forgiving in fit.

do you know what size you are in other jeans? I just got a pair of the rb-15 in that size and i don't think they will stretch much. the 30x32 on me fits similiar to my apc ns 28--which is to say tight. it's a skinny type jean and much closer to running towards the 29.5 then to 30.5. it's also pretty tight through the thighs and i'm not that big. i'm 5'11" about 150lbs skinny asian frame.

i don't think they're 'slightly' small, i have a few other size 30 jeans and considering how low rise these are i'm surprised they're so tight in the waist. i also have boot cut ola in 32 (too loose need a belt) and a rr greycast in 32 as well (way too lose, belt and baggy). you should also know that the rb15 pair have a cotton reinforcement in the waist, which i think will also prevent too much stretching.

i'm ok with them but the look is pretty much identical to my ns, not sure what i could;ve done since i think the 32 would've been too big. i would say my true jean size is 30-31 (31 in dress pants).

the slimmest jean i own is probably the acne mic in black (trash?) wash in 31...my thighs are pretty skinny and the acne mic is probably the slimmest i'd go....maybe slightly slimmer at most

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Factory People doesn't list the inseam for the RB15's. Am I safe to assume a 30 waist has a 32 inseam?

yes, it doesn't go up to 34 until the waist hits 34.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
yes, it doesn't go up to 34 until the waist hits 34.
Nope. My rb15s are 32/34. And they're also not cultpop tight. I've got pics in the WAYWN thread from a few days ago for reference.
2ij0.jpg
3mk8.jpg
Besides fitting a bit stacked on me, I'd say the fit is similar to my RRL slimcut. Not skinny, just slim.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Nope. My rb15s are 32/34.

And they're also not cultpop tight. I've got pics in the WAYWN thread from a few days ago for reference.

2ij0.jpg
3mk8.jpg

Besides fitting a bit stacked on me, I'd say the fit is similar to my RRL slimcut. Not skinny, just slim.

I think the RB15 indigo fit a lot slimmer than the selvage.

minhi

Reaction score
the slimmest jean i own is probably the acne mic in black (trash?) wash in 31...my thighs are pretty skinny and the acne mic is probably the slimmest i'd go....maybe slightly slimmer at most

i don't know acne sizes, but how tight are these on you? if they're already pretty tight/slim on you then walk away fromt he RB15 Indigo Slim i don't think you'd fit into them....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads