• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rag & Bone FW 09

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
if we are trying to ease people into this then i guess rag&bone is popular enough around here review and pics taken from men.style
00030m.jpg
00060m.jpg
00100m.jpg
00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg
00150m.jpg
00180m.jpg
00430m.jpg
00200m.jpg
00210m.jpg
00230m.jpg
00260m.jpg
00280m.jpg
00300m.jpg
00330m.jpg
00350m.jpg
00370m.jpg
00400m.jpg
personally i'm not a big fan of the direction they are going in.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get the sausage link legs, but I do like some of the outerwear.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I like this a lot, especially the oversized charcoal knit. The whole thing is very samurai.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the leather does look pretty cool, but once you get in to that price range there is heavy competition...

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface

+1. i don't get the legs either.

the outerwear looks really nice. totally wearable.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface

+1. Jackets all seem nice. Harem pants not so much.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
i like the modified blazers/db coats too. cool.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Yea, what was with rag&bone this season? A lot of the blazers weren't even that well cut. The ninja pants or whatever only look semi-alright in the fits with the extra long tops. Probably gonna be a few decent individual pieces that will get carried by stores like Barneys though like simple button ups, maybe the leather jacket, the normal fitting slacks, and maybe something like that one button double breasted jacket

andrew- yea, it's probably not this jacket unless he's super tight with the designers or someone high up in r&b since it won't come out till like august

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
ive never liked the cut of their suit jackets, but the outerwear fits very well. are they doing shoes again?

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, what was with rag&bone this season? A lot of the blazers weren't even that well cut. The ninja pants or whatever only look semi-alright in the fits with the extra long tops. Probably gonna be a few decent individual pieces that will get carried by stores like Barneys though like simple button ups, maybe the leather jacket, the normal fitting slacks, and maybe something like that one button double breasted jacket
+1 blazers are all strange. and by strange i mean poorly cut and badly designed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads