1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Rag and Bone wool herringbone Hunting Jacket, size 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by atomicranch, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomicranch

atomicranch Senior member

For sale: Rag and Bone wool herringbone Hunting Jacket, size 42.

Purchased a few years back from forum member Mauro at the Denim Bar. Super high-quality (from the good old days when all Rag and Bone was made in the US of A.) Originally retailed for $500, I believe. Wool with a quilted cotton lining. Quite warm.

Inside is slightly stained from raw denim, otherwise no visible flaws.

Measurements:
    Shoulder: 20"
    Chest (pit-to-pit): 22.5"
    Length: 31.5"

Free USPS Priority shipping to US. International shipping also available for a fee.

Attached Files:

2. hooker4186

hooker4186 Senior member

Someone needs to buy this quick - I have one and it is absolutely solid as Sears. Good luck with the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.