Rag and Bone in Seattle

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ENT, Sep 22, 2006.

1. ENT

ENT Senior member

Does anyone know of a store in Seattle that carries Rag and Bone? There isn't one listed on their website. I'll be there on vacation and want to try some on as we don't have a retailer where I live.

2. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

On Rag & Bone's website it shows that Ian sells it...

3. polystyrene-man

polystyrene-man Member

my bro picked some up for me at goods this summer, got the rb11 selvage for about 180.

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Ugh... Ian.

Walking in there is like being hit in the face by hipster trendiness. Hit in the face in a very PC and non confrontational way, man. Like, we totally pity you because you are sooo uncool.

Blech.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Ugh... Ian.

Walking in there is like being hit in the face by hipster trendiness. Hit in the face in a very PC and non confrontational way, man. Like, we totally pity you because you are sooo uncool.

Blech.

That's funny, because I pitied you because I pillaged your ninja castle, and you whimpered like a kicked dog. Then I got disgusted at your mewling and kicked your dog on my way out. [​IMG]

Dude, I'll take you to a few places in LA that will make you grind your teeth right off [​IMG]

6. ENT

ENT Senior member

Thanks for the help. I sure do feel stupid. I didn't realize that the stores were listed by US region and that there were more if you kept clicking. I only saw the East stores.

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

That's funny, because I pitied you because I pillaged your ninja castle, and you whimpered like a kicked dog. Then I got disgusted at your mewling and kicked your dog on my way out. [​IMG]

Dude, I'll take you to a few places in LA that will make you grind your teeth right off [​IMG]

Your mama.
    [​IMG]

Ninjas don't grind their teeth, it makes noise.

8. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

Ian's apparently having a sale at the moment (the ads say up to 80% off, though this most likely won't apply to Rag and Bone, of course), so it might be worth checking out. I've never actually gone into it as the window displays are almost always Diesel, G Star Raw, etc., and it didn't really occur to me that they might also carry something like Rag and Bone!

I was at Goods the other day and didn't notice any Rag and Bone, but they did have some APC and Evisu (some APC items on a clearance rack, too; a few jackets were marked down significantly).

9. Dill

Dill Senior member

Ian's apparently having a sale at the moment (the ads say up to 80% off, though this most likely won't apply to Rag and Bone, of course), so it might be worth checking out. I've never actually gone into it as the window displays are almost always Diesel, G Star Raw, etc., and it didn't really occur to me that they might also carry something like Rag and Bone!

I was at Goods the other day and didn't notice any Rag and Bone, but they did have some APC and Evisu (some APC items on a clearance rack, too; a few jackets were marked down significantly).

Report back to us if R&B does happen to be on sale. Please [​IMG]

10. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

Report back to us if R&B does happen to be on sale. Please [​IMG]

I stopped by the Capitol Hill location (very) briefly. The sale items seem to just be Energie and G-Star pants and some shoes. I didn't see anything particularly interesting. Oh well!

11. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

The downtown location is supposed to be better, maybe give them a call tomorrow.

12. jswanson3

jswanson3 Senior member

The downtown location is supposed to be better, maybe give them a call tomorrow.

I find the downtown location much better, and it is the one that would stock Rag & Bone.