1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Raffaele Caruso Suit 48-50EU Dropped!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Alberts, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alberts

Alberts Senior member

One and only drop to 295
    Up for sale is a very nice Raffaele Caruso suit. It's a very nice charcoal herringbone fabric, making it a wardrobe staple everyone should have! Very versatile to wear. The suit was a MTM commission for myself, but I've decided I currently have too many charcoal suits in my wardrobe. Retail on this suit is around 1500 eur. I've worn the suit I think 1 or 2 times, and it is literally as good as new and not any different from nwot. Note this has my name discretely embroidered in the lining
    The jacket was based on a 50EU 8r jacket, and the pants were based on 48eu 7r pants. Take a close look at the measurements. The Jacket is 2 button, double vented. Sleeves have working button holes. Fabric is a very soft 100% wool herringbone weave.
    Worldwide shipping is 20 eur in an insured and trackable package.

Measurements are as follows:
    Jacket:
    BOC: 30,25 - 30,5 inch
    Sleeves: 25 inch (±1,75 inch to let out, working buttonholes)
    Shoulders: 18 inch
    Chest pit to pit: 19,5inch
    Waist: 17,75 - 18,0 inch (obviously some room to let out)

Pants:
    Waist: 16,5 inch (±2,25 inch to let out
    Outseam including waistband: 42 inch
    Inseam: 33 inch (± 2 inch to let out)
    width at knee: 9,25 inch
    Width at cuff: 7,75 inch

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specific pictures or measurements can be taken upon request!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.