1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

RAF SIMONS X ADIDAS Ozweego 2 GOLD Low Top Sz 8.5 RARE NEW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by dareone, Jun 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dareone

dareone Senior member

DIDAS X RAF SIMONS OZWEEGO 2 GOLD
    BRAND NEW IN BOX (MISLABELED)
    SIZE 8.5 US

Up for sale is a awesome pair of gold sneakers by adidas and Raf Simons. A futuristic spin to one of adidas' popular 90s running sneakers. Crafted with a mesh and synthetic upper, this low top is detailed with silicone bubbles and designed with a cushioning adiPRENE[​IMG] midsole.

100% authentic. Brand new in box. Originally purchased at a boutique and was provided the wrong size box, as it's marked a size 8 (and not 8.5, like the shoes itself). Includes original tissue, and extra laces. Rare size! Sold out! Retails for over $500+!

DETAILS:

'Raf Simons' logo at tongue
    Triple stripe detail at back
    Durable adiWEAR[​IMG] rubber sole
    Lace closure with blind eyelets.
    Breathable textile lining.
    Comfortable synthetic EVA insole
    Injection-moulded EVA and TPU midsole for lightweight cushioning.
    Imported.
    S76451

PAYMENT:
    I will only accept PayPal with a verified address. Immediate payment is required and greatly appreciated.

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
    $15 US Shipping
    I will ship item within 24 hours of payment. US shipping via USPS w/ tracking, insurance and signature required. Shoes will be double boxed and packaged with care.

International buyers: Please contact me for shipping rates

REFUNDS / EXCHANGES:
    I do not offer refunds or exchanges. However, if there are any problems not addressed in this description upon receiving item, please contact me so we can resolve.
    Good luck and feel free to message for additional questions.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.