• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Raf Simons "Vandals" sz 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are worn, the sole is dirty and the heel has some wear, but the upper looks pretty much the same as it did new.
There is a small scuff on the left toe. Yoox sent me mismatched laces so you will probably want to replace them.
I included a picture of what they look like with white CP laces

Attachments

Last edited:

fungz0r

Reaction score
Ugh, been looking for these in my size. Great buy

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price on these is right. I bought some a few weeks ago for $100 more than this...probably in worse condition too.

thenorthside

Reaction score
damn! if these were the black ones, i would have jumped on this asap... bump for you though my friend, great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.