• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*** RADO Diastar Anatom gents watch ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outtastyle

Reaction score
Down...to $425., shipped to the CONUS !!

I purchased this elegant Rado watch new about 16 years back, and have worn it relatively little, and respectfully.

Model no. 129.0266.3

- This is of the Rado high-tech ceramic, sapphire crystal, with what I believe are 18K link dividers..but not
certain of the content.

- I'll call it 'black-chrome', with an essentially-black colortone, but rather reflective so...depending on
angle-of-light, it will vary between looking black and reflecting with a black--mirrorlike effect.
* Note that I had added one link, to expand for an, err....expanding wrist....one link from a previously-owned
variant that is a less-reflective, deader black colortone, and it is noticeable on the band. That link can, of
course, be removed if not needed.

- Date window at 3:00, and hands to have a luminous coating which, I believe, work if it has been exposed
to light for a minimum-sufficient period prior to darkness.

- In overall nice, clean condition. One might find some otherwise-invisible imperfections under a magnifier,
but nothing appears to the eye. I did have a new battery installed a few years back, and do keep it 'off'
when not in use, so there should be a good service life left in it. - I've found that rubbing alcohol works
well for cleaning the band, and will leave that to you to do....as it's a good way to get acquainted with a
new piece, and find the satisfaction of bringing out the full mojo.... It is quite presentable, but you may
note a few small spots in the photos which would clean off with a quick dip-and-brush in the alcohol.

- In the original case, but I wouldn't know where to begin looking for any paperwork, mini manual that may
have come with it. Note an indentation in the top of the case soft-top, where something must have rested on
the case while in the drawer.

- Thin, 'anatomical', and a very elegant effect, in my opinion. The list on this one was just about $2K, back
when new. Difficult to capture effectively, given the variable reflectivity, but hopefully the photos will
give a sufficient idea....

- Offered at $550.,*** Reduced to $495. *** NOW $425. shipped to the CONUS. Open to possible int'l. shipping; please PM.

- I don't offer any warranty/guarantee, but you should certainly expect it to be as-described, and working fine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments