1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rachel Comey Moon Tab Derringer Oxford (10)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Stuck, Aug 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuck

Stuck Well-Known Member

Rachel Comey Moon Tab Derringer Oxford
    Color: Black

Size: 10. Outsole measures approximately 11.5" (I would say this is TTS in length and a bit narrow in width)

Condition: Brand new in box. The quality is really nice, and I have the original box and dust bags. I bought these last week from Acrimony, but unfortunately they are a bit small for me. I can't return them since they were on final sale, so I'm just trying to flip them here for what I paid.

Asking $200 shipped to the CONUS.

Price includes shipping via USPS to the CONUS. No returns, so make sure you have your sizing locked down before buying. All included pictures are of the actual item. Shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I can get the stuff out by the next day. Thanks!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.