1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rachel Comey Brown Leather Oxfords (Fits 11)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ark, Jul 23, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ark

ark Member

Click the pictures for larger images. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have via PM. I always ship really quickly--you won't be disappointed!

I'm not sure why Rachel Comey doesn't get more love on styleforum. These shoes are beautiful. The leather is a super supple beautiful brown (she calls them Whiskey). The texture on the leather is great...seriously, smooth brown leather shoes are lame. These aren't. Typical of Comey, these have a narrow silhouette, so they look great/best with skinnier pants.

These shoes are new and unworn. There are minor marks on the soles, only from being tried on on a hard wood floor.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

These shoes fit TRUE TO SIZE. Buy them in you're a true 11. If you search forum posts of the past, everyone says they Comeys 1 size large. That is NOT TRUE for this pair. Comey definitely changed her sizing.

I'm only selling because they don't fit me exactly like I want them to. To be honest, I could wear them, but I'd like for a pair like this to fit me nice and snug. In general, I'm a US 10.5 (43 in CPs).

I really wish these fit me--I'd be wearing them 6/7 days of the week if they did. (hint: find me these in a 10.5 and I'll INSTAKOP)

So yeah, all for $160 shipped within the US. Pretty reasonable, right?

Attached Files:

2. Mik

Mik Member

I'll take them if you'll ship to Canada. PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.