1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rachel Comey Brown Leather Oxfords (Fits 11)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ark, Jul 23, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ark

ark Member

Click the pictures for larger images. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have via PM. I always ship really quickly--you won't be disappointed!

I'm not sure why Rachel Comey doesn't get more love on styleforum. These shoes are beautiful. The leather is a super supple beautiful brown (she calls them Whiskey). The texture on the leather is great...seriously, smooth brown leather shoes are lame. These aren't. Typical of Comey, these have a narrow silhouette, so they look great/best with skinnier pants.

These shoes are new and unworn. There are minor marks on the soles, only from being tried on on a hard wood floor.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

These shoes fit TRUE TO SIZE. Buy them in you're a true 11. If you search forum posts of the past, everyone says they Comeys 1 size large. That is NOT TRUE for this pair. Comey definitely changed her sizing.

I'm only selling because they don't fit me exactly like I want them to. To be honest, I could wear them, but I'd like for a pair like this to fit me nice and snug. In general, I'm a US 10.5 (43 in CPs).

I really wish these fit me--I'd be wearing them 6/7 days of the week if they did. (hint: find me these in a 10.5 and I'll INSTAKOP)

So yeah, all for $160 shipped within the US. Pretty reasonable, right?

Attached Files:

2. Mik

Mik Member

I'll take them if you'll ship to Canada. PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.