1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Race, Ethnicity, style forum

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by miran, Apr 26, 2011.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

I have no idea about US city stereotypes - I'm from Australia.

I got it. Well, being from "the South", I hate minorities, am slow of speech and mind, have a liking for intercourse with close relations, and am obese. People from LA are always groovy and really laid back, race riots notwithstanding.

And you, naturally, are drunk all the time, wrestle crocodiles, eat kangaroos, and hate foreigners. And wear lederhosen.

2. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Haha. You forgot a couple. You also subsist on various rodents and small wildlife killed by passing automobiles, and you're frequently intoxicated on liquor made in your otherwise neglected bathtub. It's kinda funny that you're on SF actually, considering your wardrobe comprises entirely of soiled wife beaters, camouflage cargo pants, and trucker hats.

I, being originally from New Jersey, which smells everywhere like an open sewer pipe, am tanned like leather to an unnatural orange, reak of cheap cologne (to cover the smell of my state, I suppose), have greased, black hair, and am in the mafia. I also wear wife beaters, though mine tend to be Ed Hardy rather than Hanes, my diet is entirely pizza and chicken parm, and I have considerable trouble properly pronouncing the letter r. I also disgrace NYC, as well as the rest of the country, with my existence.

I got it. Well, being from "the South", I hate minorities, am slow of speech and mind, have a liking for intercourse with close relations, and am obese. People from LA are always groovy and really laid back, race riots notwithstanding.

And you, naturally, are drunk all the time, wrestle crocodiles, eat kangaroos, and hate foreigners. And wear lederhosen.

3. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

This thread puts the "ew" in "Jew"

4. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

Haha. You forgot a couple. You also subsist on various rodents and small wildlife killed by passing automobiles, and you're frequently intoxicated on liquor made in your otherwise neglected bathtub. It's kinda funny that you're on SF actually, considering your wardrobe comprises entirely of soiled wife beaters, camouflage cargo pants, and trucker hats.

I, being originally from New Jersey, which smells everywhere like an open sewer pipe, am tanned like leather to an unnatural orange, reak of cheap cologne (to cover the smell of my state, I suppose), have greased, black hair, and am in the mafia. I also wear wife beaters, though mine tend to be Ed Hardy rather than Hanes, my diet is entirely pizza and chicken parm, and I have considerable trouble properly pronouncing the letter r. I also disgrace NYC, as well as the rest of the country, with my existence.

Excellent!
    Please educate me more on the various cities of the US - chime in folks.

I do eat kangaroo and crocodile occasionally.

5. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

I do eat kangaroo and crocodile occasionally.
    croc is good actually. deep fried anything is good.

6. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

^ I stir fry it [​IMG] Time to describe your state of Utah whatever.

7. limping_decorum

limping_decorum Senior member

blonde haired blue eyed mick/nazi lurker...

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Bridge and Tunnel [​IMG]

9. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

i'm czindian (czech/indian[canadian grown])

10. Curious_George

Curious_George Senior member

Three quarters Norwegian and one quarter English. Grew up in Minnesota. I've got darker blond hair than many real Scandinavians seem to have but have a similar tall build (although my build is a bit slimmer than many of my relatives).

11. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

White/Jew-ish/L.A.

12. BRMC_doves

BRMC_doves Senior member

I'm a straight up mut. Half Persian, quarter Spanish, quarter Chinese...born in the Philippines...raised everywhere else(California, Hawaii, Vancouver).

13. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

Russian, German, Norwegian, Scots-Irish.

14. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

i'd have to see your papers to buy that

lol if you were anything like ALZ, you wouldn't need to look at papers.

we need him back

15. bringusingoodale

bringusingoodale Senior member

Haha. That's pretty funny. I'm still waiting for a rant about how the Jews control the media in the U.S. There's always one out there somewhere... [​IMG]

Nah, they just control Hollywood. This is genuinely true, so it can't be racist, right?

16. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

What's funny about that is that I complain about the bridge & tunnel guidos all the time, even though I grew up in the cradle of guido-dom. Man, I freakin' hate New Jersey (except the Devils. Devs all the way).

Bridge and Tunnel [​IMG]

17. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

^ I stir fry it [​IMG]

Time to describe your state of Utah whatever.

Utah is a desert wasteland entirely populated by Mormons. Mormons don't drink or even ingest caffeine. They have eight wives apiece and say "Gosh!" a lot. Like Asians and rednecks, it's okay to discriminate against them.

18. whatever123

^ I stir fry it [​IMG]

Time to describe your state of Utah whatever.

its a desert shit hole.

we live in the city so its not all that bad. i end up going home at least once a month, which is really nice.

19. whatever123

Utah is a desert wasteland entirely populated by Mormons. Mormons don't drink or even ingest caffeine. They have eight wives apiece and say "Gosh!" a lot. Like Asians and rednecks, it's okay to discriminate against them.
    um, no not really. there is a large mormon population but they are in the rural areas. very few mormons live in downtown slc. most mormons dont drink (yes, there are some mormons that do drink ... they just dont tell anyone), but many drink caffeine of some extent. i think many avoid coffee for whatever reason ... they only have one wife (at least at the same time) but they do have a shit load of kids. mormons are often viewed in a negative light, which i dont think is entirely fair. i dont necessarily agree with their religion (or any religion for that matter) but the ones i have met and work with have all been very nice.

20. esswhykay

esswhykay Senior member

Like Asians and rednecks, it's okay to discriminate against them.
    So good. +rep