Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Race, Ethnicity, style forum

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by miran, Apr 26, 2011.

1. A.L.Z.

A.L.Z. Senior member

I can't stand this anymore...alll the fucking lying in this thread!

Whatever...you are Jewish. 100% jewish. there is no fucking way you are irish. and no way you grew up near a country club. the quality don't go around bragging about bonuses. those with money don't talk about money, and don't think the idea of getting money in the way of the bonus will turn someone on.....the quality always have money. Daddy is an infinite bank....the quality obsess over the girlfriends, their golf swings, or how to fry a red snapper to perfection....

i think a lot...nay, most....of the posters of this forum are minorities. just the way the posts read.....and no, i don't mean black folks....and i don't mean Latinos either....

2. esswhykay

esswhykay Senior member

3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

4. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I can't stand this anymore...alll the fucking lying in this thread!

Whatever...you are Jewish. 100% jewish. there is no fucking way you are irish. and no way you grew up near a country club. the quality don't go around bragging about bonuses. those with money don't talk about money, and don't think the idea of getting money in the way of the bonus will turn someone on.....the quality always have money. Daddy is an infinite bank....the quality obsess over the girlfriends, their golf swings, or how to fry a red snapper to perfection....

i think a lot...nay, most....of the posters of this forum are minorities. just the way the posts read.....and no, i don't mean black folks....and i don't mean Latinos either....

I hope you mean Asian, because I am Asian as fuck. When I wake up in the morning, I brush with leftover kimchi juice

5. A.L.Z.

A.L.Z. Senior member

My eyes, lactose tolerance, and fair skin hint at my Norse-by-way-of-Scotland ancestry, while my concave, pointed nose and small mouth belie the Norman/Celt/Roman mongrel heritage of the English. My narrow chest brings to mind the wastes of Abyssinia while my Lilliputian schlong recalls Inner Mongolia. My athletic prowess would not be out-of-place in Dahomey and my sexual preferences run towards the Iberian.

I am a true citizen of the world.

honest to God, I thought your avatar pic was Luke Perry! you could be a double....

6. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

honest to God, I thought your avatar pic was Luke Perry! you could be a double....

Yeah, I look a good bit like him, except taller with blue eyes.

Does this mean I am "quality"? Honestly, I never post in this subforum so I don't know the cast of characters well - are you a nutbag or was that post some sort of joke?
    [​IMG]

7. A.L.Z.

A.L.Z. Senior member

Yeah, I look a good bit like him, except taller with blue eyes.

Does this mean I am "quality"? Honestly, I never post in this subforum so I don't know the cast of characters well - are you a nutbag or was that post some sort of joke?
    [​IMG]

It most certainly was NOT a joke! I believe it my God-given duty to call fowl when someone claims they are from some swanky joint in the OC, when they behave like they is straight out from the hood (or worse) ...

I have nothing against Jewish, Irish, or even random korean dudes...but when a Jewish person claims they are Irish...it's wrong, dude! just wrong.

8. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

It most certainly was NOT a joke! I believe it my God-given duty to call fowl when someone claims they are from some swanky joint in the OC, when they behave like they is straight out from the hood (or worse) ...

I have nothing against Jewish, Irish, or even random korean dudes...but when a Jewish person claims they are Irish...it's wrong, dude! just wrong.

[​IMG] Go on......

9. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

I'm a mix of black and WASP which means I have a perfect balance of trad and playa.

10. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

LOL. I'm not usually the grammar police or anything, but this misspelling made me laugh. As for me, I'm a mixed bag: Ashkenazi, Portuguese, Spanish, and German. As far as I can tell it doesn't hamper my style any.

11. alexwgoody

alexwgoody Senior member

I'm 100% Russian Jew, but I've been told I can pass for Italian, Greek, Spanish, Mexican (by a mexican guy), and when I have a beard, middle eastern. My father and I look really alike and have had multiple occasions while out of the country and had locals come up to us speaking Italian and Spanish. I never get sunburned, and get very dark from tanning, so at any different time of the year my tan or my hair makes a huge difference about what people think I am. I've definitely had catholic priests and hassidic rabbis think I was one of them and come up to me on the street.

12. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

13. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

[​IMG] I'm a german, so obviously this is my last post because i know now that there are jews on this forum

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I'm 100% Russian Jew, but I've been told I can pass for Italian, Greek, Spanish, Mexican (by a mexican guy), and when I have a beard, middle eastern. My father and I look really alike and have had multiple occasions while out of the country and had locals come up to us speaking Italian and Spanish. I never get sunburned, and get very dark from tanning, so at any different time of the year my tan or my hair makes a huge difference about what people think I am. I've definitely had catholic priests and hassidic rabbis think I was one of them and come up to me on the street.

cool story bro

15. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Cuban/Spaniard. The Spaniard side gave me green eyes, while the Cuban side gave me tan skin/black hair

My style reflects the laid back attitude that comes from living all my life on or near an island, which I love