1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rab Drillium eVent Multi-Activity Technical Shell - Super Lightweight on EBAY!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by akatsuki, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

This eVent jacket is one of the lightest ones you can buy. Perfect for cycling or hiking or just wearing over layers. I'd say it would fit a 38-40R jacket size pretty well and 36 with a sweater. I just got an Acronym and am a fair weather cyclist, so I never wore it.

From this review:
    All in all an excellent jacket, with a first class fabric and well fitted design. Minimal features keep the weight down while the ripstop outer fabric laminated to the ePTFE membrane are very durable for a lightweight fabric. It didn’t suffer once from numerous run ins with brambles, thorny trees and abuse from the bike when hike-a-biking, so I’m very impressed with it’s durability and believe that it will go on for a good while to come.​

Now on eBay - 0.99 start, NR
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/251202464901?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Measurements
    P2P - 21
    Sleeve - 27 (approximate)
    Rear length - 29.5
    Shoulder - 7.5 (approximate)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.