• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

r45 Online Store

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Came in this morning's e-mail:

Hello Everyone!

We are excited to share a little bit more with you through our Online Shopping feature on our US website, www.rby45rpm.com!

We'll be featuring some standard 45rpm items, as well as some online exclusives.

Come check out the site. We look forward to hearing from you. Please keep in mind that we only honor purchases to be shipped within the US.

Best wishes,

The staff at 45rpm

Reaction score
What the hell??? The site still says the online store is coming soon...

TEASE!

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry - took them at their word and didn't check the link before posting.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hehe, awesome. Kinda sad that I don't see things like the Jomon on there, or even the black overdyed Sorahiko. Maybe they'll add a bunch more stuff over time.

BTW, what do you guys think of the 45rpm belts?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
Those belts are hot like the oven door.
Think I'll order one when I get off work. Maybe the white one BTW, I'm pretty happy I never ordered some 45rpm online. Looks like the one wash are all 2 inches smaller than tagged, heh. Maybe I was reading raw measurements on the Japanese site?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Damn, the chicks' jeans are over 400 bucks. They need to put some more stuff on there.

keal

Reaction score
teacha.gif
Taken from the rby45rpm.com site:
Shrinkage varies depending on the manufactured lot of denim, even when using the same thread and looms for weaving.
Good answer for "How much do Eternals shrink?" I better start saving up for a Jomon... EDIT: I'm all over that Supergauze t-shirt in indigo:
Made of 100% organic, hand-picked Zimbabwean cotton, the knitting machines are slowed down significantly to give the jersey fabric a much looser knit than normal, a sort of hand-knit character. The indigo version in this fabric takes a significant amount of time to finish crocking, but looks great after awhile if you have the patience for it.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Their sizing chart and detailed descriptions are great. Makes it really easy.

keal

Reaction score
Does anyone have a supergauze shirt? If so, tell me 'I have one but it's so not worth it' so my wallet can exhale. I'm having a hard time resisting. Everytime I practice putting a raw Sorahiko in the shopping cart, my hand automatically adds a supergauze tee
crazy.gif

$$$$ help me $$$$$$
laugh.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keal
Does anyone have a supergauze shirt? If so, tell me 'I have one but it's so not worth it' so my wallet can exhale. I'm having a hard time resisting. Everytime I practice putting a raw Sorahiko in the shopping cart, my hand automatically adds a supergauze tee
crazy.gif

$$$$ help me $$$$$$
laugh.gif

I may or may not have a supergauze shirt, but I do know its not worth it :p Don't do it
smile.gif
Its just gonna get pit stains anyway, haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads