1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

r45 Online Store

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Alexander Kabbaz, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

the belts are kinda floppy. not anything special- at least that's what i thought when i was looking at them in the 45rpm store.

I maybe bias(I purchased one), but the sugarcane belts are really thick leather, smell great, look great, and a little bit cheaper too!

--WadeM

2. Roland

Roland Well-Known Member

Aaahh... thanks, I'm anxious to get the indigo tee. Thanks for the info! [​IMG]

I have some supergauze. If you're thinking about the indigo, they also offer a black overdyed indigo shirt (if could be what they're calling navy or maybe its not being offered).

I like the tees, but they require a little bit of maintenance. You have to dry them flat or they stretch out, hand wash or gentle wash them, and the indigo one turns your body blue until you wash it 6 times.

3. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

I maybe bias(I purchased one), but the sugarcane belts are really thick leather, smell great, look great, and a little bit cheaper too! --WadeM
    yeah it might be wrong to assume that floppy leather is not quality- but that's what it's come down to for me with belts. i bought a sugarcane belt too- good price and they seem very well made. but that might just tide me over for some other belt purchase as my previous belt ripped in half. haha.

4. minya

minya Senior member

and the indigo one turns your body blue until you wash it 6 times.
    Ahahahaha, now that's dedication.

Has your indigo shirt faded at all yet? Got any pictures?

5. raley

raley Senior member

6. keal

keal Senior member

I have some supergauze. If you're thinking about the indigo, they also offer a black overdyed indigo shirt (if could be what they're calling navy or maybe its not being offered). I like the tees, but they require a little bit of maintenance. You have to dry them flat or they stretch out, hand wash or gentle wash them, and the indigo one turns your body blue until you wash it 6 times.
    Yeah, it sounds like a project tee. I keep trying to imagine what the shirt will look like all faded. That black overdye sounds great - I love black shirts! Thankfully, coldrice sidetracked me and I'll be ordering a couple things from him first. Hopefully 45rpm will have a black shirt online when I'm ready to order [​IMG]

7. kjfarr

kjfarr New Member

I own that suminando shirt. It was the first item I bought there. As much as I like my Sugarcane workshirt, this is a whole other game. I wear it with loose fitting khakis or the pant I picked up there, mostly, because unless you're Steve Earle you shouldn't do the denim on denim thing, or so I understand. But I have thrown it over a pair of jeans and it works. It's the dark color and fabric that makes it work, it doesn't scream denim. I probably wouldn't've been inclined to try that with the indigo blue model.

Black shirts are essential to me. Whenever I see one I like, I buy it.

My companion bought an indigo shirt there. Lovely. Man, does it bleed, as do all their indigo items. We soaked that thing for hours to settle it down. Finally, it was safely wearable. Just be prepared.