1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Quoddy Loden Suede Bluchers, size 9.5/10 Like New

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epaulet, Jul 6, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

My like new Quoddy Bluchers are for sale. I bought them a few months back at Unionmade SF, but they're a bit too small for me. I've only worn then twice and they're in mint condition. The size is 9.5. Please note that most guys size down a half, so these would probably work best for a true size 10. But you can research the Quoddy thread on Styleforum for more feedback on that. I don't have the box or the shoe bags, so what you see is what you get.

You can see the original listing for them here:
    http://www.unionmadegoods.com/quoddy_Blucher_in_Loden_Suede_8586.html

Please drop me a PM if you're interested. They're great shoes for the Summertime.

Here are the sales terms:
    1. All sales are final. This is a personal sale from me, not one done through my store.
    2. Payment is via paypal. If you pay via paypal and then pick it up from one of my shops, then I'll knock $10 off of the price.
    3. First come, first served. I can hold items for a few hours until you're able to pay, but no more than that.
    4. CONUS shipping is included. The shoes will be sent either UPS or USPS - whichever you prefer
    5. International USPS shipping is available for Canada ($25), Europe ($30), and Asia ($35).

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013

2. Vinneus

Vinneus Senior member

These fit true to size, not big.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.