1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Quoddy Grizzly Boots size 9.5 US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Harbin, Dec 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

-Paypal only
    -Shipping via USPS, pm me for price
    -Any questions, please ask!

Quoddy Grizzly Boots size 9.5US, worn once. Top notch quality leather, with deerskin lining and a waterproof crepe sole. Comes with dust bags. Retails for $360, yours for $250

"Owned and operated by the Shorey family since 1909, Quoddy first became famous for its hand-sewn moccasins and is now also legendary for its time-honored craftsmanship and high level of artistry. Each pair of moccasins produced by the Perry, Maine-based company is made to order and finished completely by hand—no glue, staples, plastic molding or other more advanced processes are involved. And you'll own them for a lifetime since you can always send them back to Quoddy to take advantage of their special resoling service. Leather upper. Deerskin lining. Hand-sewn waterproof natural crepe rubber outsole. A Collector's Item. USA."

2. cj7buddyboy

cj7buddyboy New Member

I am interested in purchasing the about named boot.Please let me know how.
    Thank you.

3. cj7buddyboy

cj7buddyboy New Member

How do I make a purchase. YOU did not respond to my last inquiry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.