1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Quoddy Beefroll Penny Loafers 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alanvan, Feb 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

I bought these on SF as BNIB, got them and tried them on, but they are too big for me. Which sucks because I really love these shoes and have been looking for them in an 8.5 forever. Oh well. They have only been tried on once, never worn out, completely mint, no signs of wear. They have the red Amazonas sole and are natural brown chromexcel. Really nice thick leather with a rich color that photos don't really do justice.

They come with the original box and shoe bag. Just trying to make back what I put into this so I can buy another pair.
    Measures 11 1/4" length and 3 7/8" across the widest part of the sole. I'd say they fit a bit large for a 9D, more like a 9.5.

Also up on ebay with a starting bid of only $120!!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/121072463479?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.