• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm confused about C&J online store. Has it launched yet? Their Instagram story states it has launched, but when I visit the site.....I can't find it. When I click the landing page banner about the e-commerce site launching, it directs me to an article.

oldworldelegance

Reaction score
I'm confused about C&J online store. Has it launched yet? Their Instagram story states it has launched, but when I visit the site.....I can't find it. When I click the landing page banner about the e-commerce site launching, it directs me to an article.

It's supposed to launch today (8th of March) but it hasn't yet so presumably there's a specific time today that the launch will happen.

Von Knauzenstein

Reaction score
1615196932063.jpeg

What some well deserved TLC can do

1615196973400.jpeg

ZRH1

Reaction score
the SS2021 collection is pretty small, is it complete?

Cheshire symposium

Reaction score
On the new website; its hardy a revelation. Its just a bit more convenient and quicker to order shoes online. With all the hype, its turned out to be a bit of a damp squib, but maybe I have missed something?

Camerashy

Reaction score
Never expected anything mind blowing just a change by C&J to bring them up to 2021

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the new website; its hardy a revelation. Its just a bit more convenient and quicker to order shoes online. With all the hype, its turned out to be a bit of a damp squib, but maybe I have missed something?
Does seem a work in progress, I guess. The pricing system seems to have equivalent prices across the location spectrum regardless of the applicability of VAT and so on. I do like the newer ordering of images etc etc. Baby steps at this point....

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
I was hoping for web exclusive pairs. Time will tell if it will morph into more or just an ordering tool.

OdusBK

Reaction score
How does the height* of the Chelsea 8 compare to the other Chelsea boots available from C&J - are they shorter than the Chelsea 3 and Lingfield?

I have a pair of Carmina Chelsea boots which I really enjoy wearing, so if anyone has experience with those as well your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

*By height I mean how far the shaft(?) extends past the ankle

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads