• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Ginuwine

Reaction score
US Sizing for Peal & Co. If you are 8.5D in Barrie then 9D in Peal &Co.
Thank you very much! ah so it is more of a half size up, I guess it is more of a slender profile eh?

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - C & J Weybridge, Punto socks, Paul Stuart suit trews . . .

IMG_4010.JPG

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first pair of quality shoes i.e. C&J Wholecut Weymouth handgrade and these are now 6 years old. Still amazing after 1 resole which was done by C&J.

View attachment 1393519
View attachment 1393520
Really like the burnishing you did here. Leffot had a pair of these in their Pre-owned section. Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but just too dressy for my day to day.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look absolutely phenomenal... and incredibly well cared for.
thank you so much , I have worn this pair a lot and sometime back most days used to walk in NYC for almost 2-3 miles a day in them. Just Saphir renovateur and Saphir medium brown cream keeps them maintained. Toes/heels can have some gloss finish.

Really like the burnishing you did here. Leffot had a pair of these in their Pre-owned section. Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but just too dressy for my day to day.
Thank you , I only do slightly darker cream, and polish than the original color. And the gloss over it keeps it like that for many months.
I just love wholecut shoes as they are so comfortable so I wear them casually with jeans too sometimes. Maybe that’s not the right approach for many people.

Lucapoli

Reaction score
Does anybody knows which tannery is the leather sourced from on Cavendish II - Calf Leather model?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the Peal & Co #8 cordovan boots in size 11.5. I have a pair that has been gathering dust that I am willing to part with.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads