• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no CS, but in general I would take Carmina and CJ in same size (other than say Simpson/Uteam etc.)

FibroblastsMakeLeather

Reaction score
Wearing my first pair from CJ today

You inspired me to wear mine today.

Durhams
20200515_115529.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can anyone comment on last 330 (think it's an older last), just checked with PS, these tassel are on 330 (instead of the usual 325 from CJ)

not a lot info online, I find 325 too narrow in the toe, 341 works much better so if 330 is closer to 341 then might be good...

TommyB

Reaction score

Ginuwine

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been viewing the threads for awhile and just starting to get into it all! I was wondering if anyone could help me with some sizing for some Peal&Co loafers? I am usually a 8.5D on Barrie, or 8.5E trubalance (kinda loose) and I have a 8UK for C&J Harvard Cordovan. I am not sure about the US BB website and the sizing for Peal & Co, are they UK or US sizing ? And would a 8 sizing on the BB website fit me? or would they be too small? Thanks in advance for any information that you guys can share! Thanks!

SRV

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been viewing the threads for awhile and just starting to get into it all! I was wondering if anyone could help me with some sizing for some Peal&Co loafers? I am usually a 8.5D on Barrie, or 8.5E trubalance (kinda loose) and I have a 8UK for C&J Harvard Cordovan. I am not sure about the US BB website and the sizing for Peal & Co, are they UK or US sizing ? And would a 8 sizing on the BB website fit me? or would they be too small? Thanks in advance for any information that you guys can share! Thanks!
US Sizing for Peal & Co. If you are 8.5D in Barrie then 9D in Peal &Co.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
BB Peal & Co shoes are listed as US size.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d be wary if giving sizing advice. True, the Barrie is quiet generous and I’ve mentioned before that I usually size down a full size based on my brannock measurement of 9.5d, but one really needs to try on the shoe before sizing up or down.

If you do buy online, make sure you have the option to return for a full refund.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads