1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by david3558, Feb 24, 2011.

1. BenzBenz

BenzBenz Member

Hi,
    I am about to purchase my next pair of C&J; "Bradford Shell Cordovan" are my selection.
    But
    What hesitate me was sizing&fitting issue I have a broad&short feet like a Hobbit.
    I am really concern about elongate forepart of my footwear, Hate to see myself wearing a clown shoe.
    I do own : C&J Last 335&325 size UK10
    both are perfect length with my casual attire and snug fit at first
    (getting much more comfortable after break-in).
    So, My question is what size should I order for Bradford Shell Cordovan?

Thank you very much

2. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Thanks for the response. I did hear that they serve that purpose.

Can anybody else comment on their experience with the double row of nails as a protector? Sufficient? Or did you add anything to it?

3. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

Absolutely loving my C&J handgrade black belgrave captoes. Unbelievable fit and quality. Shape is elegant and timeless too.

4. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

It's been quiet here. Cardigan 4s on a sunny Spring Northern California day.
    FullSizeRender.jpg

5. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

To answer my own question, I contacted Nick at B. Nelson shoes, and he said that sunken toe plates can be added, even if there are nails. So off to Nick they go...

6. Lobster33

Lobster33 Senior member

PSA: There are a few Brooks Brothers C&J shoes on sale (clearanced?) right now. Normally priced over $600 are now $348.