• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

PairOfDerby's

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Islay yesterday for £306 in a store clearance. They have one pair in a UK 11 left. Some other models too including Tetbury in a couple of sizes - all 40% off. These are not subs. PM me for details and I will tell you the website.

Edit: this is a UK shop.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Islay yesterday for £306 in a store clearance. They have one pair in a UK 11 left. Some other models too including Tetbury in a couple of sizes - all 40% off. These are not subs. PM me for details and I will tell you the website.

Edit: this is a UK shop.
NIce! Can you share pictures of yours?

Moostyle

Reaction score
I'm a little sad. My Harlechs are too tight on my pinkie toe and I now wish I had got a 10.5. As there is little chance of stretching the toe box out this can be considered an expensive mistake to make.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a little sad. My Harlechs are too tight on my pinkie toe and I now wish I had got a 10.5. As there is little chance of stretching the toe box out this can be considered an expensive mistake to make.
All hope may not be lost, but this depends on the amount of stretch required.

A celastic toe can be stretched a touch. A Cobbler can provide you a couple of mms with a stretcher which hopefully gives you some relief. Keep in mind though, it will be minimal expansion within that area.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in Germany on vacation and Gortz in store was having a 20 percent off on all men's shoes (some 30 or 40!). With the ex-VAT I got these Aldershot boots (relatively poor photos as I'm travelling) for 400 less than C and J's b.s. us pricing.

You can get this deal online I believe right now.

I've wanted these boots since they were released.

IMG_20220627_2258360.jpg IMG_20220627_2257152.jpg IMG_20220627_2255016.jpg IMG_20220627_2255563.jpg

Moostyle

Reaction score
All hope may not be lost, but this depends on the amount of stretch required.

A celastic toe can be stretched a touch. A Cobbler can provide you a couple of mms with a stretcher which hopefully gives you some relief. Keep in mind though, it will be minimal expansion within that area.
Thanks, maybe a couple of mm would help. I will go and see him next week and ask. :)

Duke Santos

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MathewNeedham