• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
Islay is the shiznit:thumbs-up: still can’t believe I only have a pair in black calf. I’m really slacking on this most excellent boot.
I can’t remember - did you go in on the J&FJ Baker’s RC Islay? If so, they should be nearing completion… 🤞🤞

Gustaf

Reaction score
Could someone please post pictures of the various edge finishes for an MTO?

(I am not even sure what options there are, dark brown, vintage...?)

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can’t remember - did you go in on the J&FJ Baker’s RC Islay? If so, they should be nearing completion… 🤞🤞
Initially I did, bud then changed my mind. I’m attempting to tell myself no this year when it comes to boots. It’s been working so far….but it’s going to be tough when I start to see those beauties roll in :crazy:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Initially I did, bud then changed my mind. I’m attempting to tell myself no this year when it comes to boots. It’s been working so far….but it’s going to be tough when I start to see those beauties roll in :crazy:
Your willpower is strong my friend. I've been better about it too, but have still had some moments of weakness

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BinklRyan