• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question on the sizes indicated on the C&J collaborations with Ralph Lauren, Peal Brooks Bros, etc. Are the shoes marked in US sizes in these cases? I find this a little confusing, and I am more comfortable with knowing my size in UK numbers, even being a USAer.
Those collabs are marked in US sizes. Usually 1 full size delta between US and UK but sometimes 1/2. Sometimes the RL boxes have the UK size marked as well with either 1 full size delta or a half size. Seems random and doesn't always match how they feel. Barney's (RIP) was almost always marked in US sizes also usually feel 1 full size delta but sometimes 1/2. Also seemingly random.

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question on the sizes indicated on the C&J collaborations with Ralph Lauren, Peal Brooks Bros, etc. Are the shoes marked in US sizes in these cases? I find this a little confusing, and I am more comfortable with knowing my size in UK numbers, even being a USAer.
Bunch of contrasting info out there in this subject, so just forwarding the best explanation I’ve come across yet:

4A03F783-ECEB-4E65-95EB-9E890B671609.jpeg

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Credit to them they absolutely smashed them.
View attachment 1709856
Crockett is possibly the best overall maker IMO. If they offered any models similar to Galway or Thorpe I wouldn't be tempted by EG or G&G. OK may be I'd get a couple of pairs just to give them a try, but wouldn't go crazy as I may have the last couple of years.

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crockett is possibly the best overall maker IMO. If they offered any models similar to Galway or Thorpe I wouldn't be tempted by EG or G&G. OK may be I'd get a couple of pairs just to give them a try, but wouldn't go crazy as ai may have the last couple of years.
☝ 100%. Most of CJ is just boring unfortunately

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm 10.5D US in the barrie last, should I go for 10 UK in the Chiltern (224 last)?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.