• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I don't know, I'd email Sarah at customer service. If she's allowed by C&J to tell you, I'm certain that she will. In any event, she'll be very helpful with any sizing advice that you might need.
It might be an exclusive makeup. The Bond derby for example is on the 341, and there is no C&J equivalent.
I''ve sent you a PM, I hope it helps, regards
Thanks for all the help. Sarah replied it’s on the 325 last so I ordered a pair with their Black Friday discount!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody shoot me in the head, thanks.

View attachment 1706843
I really love this iteration, and I’ve always wanted this pair, but never picked them up. I always seem to come to how many pairs are enough, the only time I typically ignore that sentiment is in regard to a new shell pair.

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Check your bank account and prudent sense of fiscal responsibility at the door. Thanks.
He he prudent died a while ago. Certainly after dark brown grain Chelsea XI, Galway 2, and now this, plus Tan and Brown Rough out Conistons.... :p I saw a dark brown grain Eskdale too on the 335 last that really had me dreaming but sadly my size was sold out.... Maybe one day...

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Todd Snyder is having a bf sale, as is bodily’s. Any other C&J sales out there?

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Todd Snyder is having a bf sale, as is bodily’s. Any other C&J sales out there?
Bodiley’s is 25% off only the Mayfair Collection. Borghini Classic also has a 20% sale. I’ve purchased a couple of pairs from them in the past and on the fence if I “need” another after purchasing the Bodiley Chelsea :)

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bodiley’s is 25% off only the Mayfair Collection. Borghini Classic also has a 20% sale. I’ve purchased a couple of pairs from them in the past and on the fence if I “need” another after purchasing the Bodiley Chelsea :)
Is there a code for the borghini sale?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.