• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Got the Crockett Jones Islay in UK8 with the corner of my right 4th toe just barely touching the front/roof of the shoe. There's no pain and the boots fit fine otherwise, but the toe box should never stretch, so I'm worried I'll regret it when I start walking (and not be able to return them). I have the same problem in some broken in Herring Churchstow - I can wear them for hours without pain, but I'm constantly aware there is the slightest contact/pressure on my 4th toe.

I have UK8.5 on the way, but any thoughts in the meantime? When the cork molds to my feet they should sink in slightly and give more space, but not in the front... 🤔

nareichert

Reaction score
Quick sizing question for the thread... From a volume perspective would a 341G fit larger or smaller than a 325/335E? Any help or advice would be great. Thanks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 30 15.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Carmina

• Crockett & Jones

• Other

Votes: 63 33.0%