• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

CWL317

Reaction score
can you provide us with side to side pictures of Audley and connaught?
I compared them next to each other in the store. I didn’t take pictures (sorry). They are quite similar, except the Connaught is more rounded and the Audley is sleeker and more elongated with a chiseled toe. I also looked at the Hallam which is also chiseled , the assistant store manager said the Hallam is more chiseled than the Audley.

CWL317

Reaction score
Btw the assistant manager there wore a fine pair of black shoes, I asked him and he said it was the Balfour derby, which I see retails at £765. Nice!

GeorgePaul

Reaction score
Btw the assistant manager there wore a fine pair of black shoes, I asked him and he said it was the Balfour derby, which I see retails at £765. Nice!
I just ordered a pair of Balfour derbys in black today, from the C&J store in NY.

Phoenician

Reaction score
Anyone know of a EU or UK retailer that stocks the whiskey shell Harlechs. Thanks!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
interesting. I’ll keep my eyes open.
I’m still waiting for the Rosa Klebb limited edition.
Yes, there was a critic who said that she redefined the term "sensible footwear".

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its 850 pounds and comes with shoe trees etc.Anyone can advise the fit of the 348 last against EG202,888 and John Lobb 8000?
I’d say, based on my experience, that the 348 is more like the EG 82 last. The 202 has a more rounded toe.
I can’t speak to JL.

Phoenician

Reaction score
Considering the Harlech and already own the C&J for BB shell jumper boots on 240 last. Is there much of a difference in fit between the 240 last used in the BB model versus the 341 used in the Harlech?
Thanks for any feedback!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I much prefer 341, sold anything that’s on 240, for whatever reason it’s just not as a good last for me. Also I think 341 is dressy but country casual at the same time while I just don’t find 240 that attractive

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's