• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Correct on both counts, have them and love them. I grabbed them when they were phasing them out, unfortunately now you have to buy from eBay or someone here on the forum.
I would grab a pair if I got the opportunity. Still regret passing up on some heavily discounted Harlech’s last year also.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no CS, but in general I would take Carmina and CJ in same size (other than say Simpson/Uteam etc.)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can anyone comment on last 330 (think it's an older last), just checked with PS, these tassel are on 330 (instead of the usual 325 from CJ)

not a lot info online, I find 325 too narrow in the toe, 341 works much better so if 330 is closer to 341 then might be good...

TommyB

Reaction score

Ginuwine

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been viewing the threads for awhile and just starting to get into it all! I was wondering if anyone could help me with some sizing for some Peal&Co loafers? I am usually a 8.5D on Barrie, or 8.5E trubalance (kinda loose) and I have a 8UK for C&J Harvard Cordovan. I am not sure about the US BB website and the sizing for Peal & Co, are they UK or US sizing ? And would a 8 sizing on the BB website fit me? or would they be too small? Thanks in advance for any information that you guys can share! Thanks!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.