• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Evergreen88

Reaction score
I just noticed that Crockett released the SS20 collection:

But it's only loafers! Do you guys think they are going to release more models later on?

EDIT

C&J confirmed it on instagram: "Our entire SS20 collection consists of loafers and only loafers"

Last edited:

Nat Jag

Reaction score
I just noticed that Crockett released the SS20 collection:

But it's only loafers! Do you guys think they are going to release more models later on?

EDIT

C&J confirmed it on instagram: "Our entire SS20 collection consists of loafers and only loafers"
I'm after some (suede) loafers, so this was potentially good news. However, I still prefer models from the existing collection.

Shaunm88

Reaction score
I like the look of the richmond loafers but not sure how different to Harvard II they would be

adamrt

Reaction score
Forgot to mention C&J told me they are raising their prices by about 5% on Monday

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.