• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Jarret31A

Reaction score
Has anyone used Swim Galosh covers with good results? I wear a pair of Hallam’s on the road daily but need protection from water, slush, and nasty glycol fluids.

Last edited:

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Swim Galosh covers with good results? I wear a pair of Hallam’s on the road daily but need protection from water, slush, and nasty glycol fluids.
I’ve worn the ones that cover the sole and part of the upper (not the huge full enclosure version) and they work well so long as you don’t submerge them beyond where the swim covers. I don’t walk long distances in them though so I can’t comment completely on their durability.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve worn the ones that cover the sole and part of the upper (not the huge full enclosure version) and they work well so long as you don’t submerge them beyond where the swim covers. I don’t walk long distances in them though so I can’t comment completely on their durability.
I've also done the same. I don't want any of my shoes to see salt.

MSAINT

Reaction score
Nop
Were these MTO or part of the regular catalog ? Absolutely love these.
Nope, I made these, wayyyy less expensive than an MTO (The process is detailed somewhere in this thread)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 79 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 151 32.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 135 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%