• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I didn’t already own MTO Brown and Whisky “Marlow” wingtips (Pembrokes) I would be pouncing on both of them in a heartbeat.

Evergreen88

Reaction score
It’s C&J, not Meermin, they don’t need to release a whole slew of new models all the time to stay relevant.
They definitely don't, I knew this already being a loyal customer.

I still feel that there are some missing models/variations that would compliment and complete their current line fairly easily.

Contango

Reaction score
They definitely don't, I knew this already being a loyal customer.

I still feel that there are some missing models/variations that would compliment and complete their current line fairly easily.
Yes, fair point. For me where they fall short is the lack of choice of leathers/colours in particular models - a choice of black and dark brown or black and tan and that’s it.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s C&J, not Meermin, they don’t need to release a whole slew of new models all the time to stay relevant.
Agreed. 100%

Keep it small.. stay alive long.

I love the collection. As long as they make the shoe lovers interested in buying 1 pair per year, they are good.

I am already onto my fourth new CJ pair this year so they must be doing something right.

caffed

Reaction score
Thoughts on the latest reveals, specifically this one?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.