• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Reiver

Reaction score
I picked up a vintage pair of C&J shoes. They are labeled as the "Duke" model, but I can't find any information online. I contacted the company, but they don't have any information on them. Any idea how old they might be?
Can’t help with your query i’m afraid but they look really nice.

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing question. For those who have EG 82 last and CJ 363 do you take same size? or different size ?

jamesnyc

Reaction score
For the handgrade dress shoes, do you guys put the flush metal toe cap? Because I haven’t really seen C&J dress shoes with metal toe cap though.

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IronRiceBowl

Reaction score
If someone here uses a 7 UK in the 335 last, maybe this is your lucky day: https://www.thesilverdeer.com/collections/summer-sale/products/cardigan-ros-cafe?variant=12674600501330

Or something in cordovan at 50% https://www.thesilverdeer.com/products/cardigan-crdv-cafe

50% discount at Silver Deer and I think they do ship outsie México. FYI $6,125 pesos is around $319 USD.
YMMV but I bought a pair of Alden loafers from them during their sale around the end of May - shipping to Seattle, WA was ~$40, still a steal at the price I got them but they sent me the wrong size shoe! Ordered an 8, I received an 8.5, and after a week and a half of sending emails with no responses I sold them to a user on here.

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YMMV but I bought a pair of Alden loafers from them during their sale around the end of May - shipping to Seattle, WA was ~$40, still a steal at the price I got them but they sent me the wrong size shoe! Ordered an 8, I received an 8.5, and after a week and a half of sending emails with no responses I sold them to a user on here.
Ah, damn.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.