• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

jcole208

Reaction score
Can someone help me identify these shoes? They appear to be Crockett & Jones made for Polo RL, but I can't find anything under the model number. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

IMG_0748.JPG
IMG_0749.JPG
IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

Braid

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum and this is my first message. I looked for a fine pair of storm-welted boots for a while and when I heard (from this topic!) that the Galway II where on sale in CJ stores I couldn't believe it!

The least I could do was to join the community and post a picture of my new wonderful boots!

C&J Galway II (4) (medium).jpg

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum and this is my first message. I looked for a fine pair of storm-welted boots for a while and when I heard (from this topic!) that the Galway II where on sale in CJ stores I couldn't believe it!

The least I could do was to join the community and post a picture of my new wonderful boots!

View attachment 1005146
Definitely the best moc toe boot going. May I ask how much you paid for these? Thanks.

Braid

Reaction score
Definitely the best moc toe boot going. May I ask how much you paid for these? Thanks.
Sure no problem at all. I paid 395£ instead of the full price of 465£. Tried and purchased them in their flagship store.

Not a huge discount but better than nothing.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.