• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quick trip to Dallas

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, my dad invited me to a Cowboys game, I’m not a fan of the Cowboys but he is hehe so we’re going to this Sunday game. So I need some of your help.

First, were do we can buy tickets for Sunday’s game?

And second, what to do in Dallas? I’ll be back on Tuesday, so it’s a quick trip but maybe I can visit some museums of something like that and if there are some menswear stores to take a look and see if there’s something I can buy, that would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Betelgeuse,

Hope you have a great trip to Dallas. I would think you could pick up Cowboys tickets either on the web or of course in person at Jerry World assuming it is not sold out.

Any trip to Dallas for a clothes person should include Stanley Korshak and the original Neiman Marcus in Downtown. Despos has a Dallas presence (I think near Korshak) in addition to Chicago although I don’t know if you might need to call ahead. The Highland Park Village shopping plaza is well worth a few hours and you can stop in Tom Ford, Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, A nice Ralph Lauren corner store, etc. Hadleigh’s while small is worth a quick stop while you are there.
Also, if you are into it, there is a small Holland and Holland shop above a jewelry store off of Preston. Only one outside of London I believe.
Plenty of museums as well, so best to check online to see what is in your area. Hope you have a great time

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi Betelgeuse,

Hope you have a great trip to Dallas. I would think you could pick up Cowboys tickets either on the web or of course in person at Jerry World assuming it is not sold out.

Any trip to Dallas for a clothes person should include Stanley Korshak and the original Neiman Marcus in Downtown. Despos has a Dallas presence (I think near Korshak) in addition to Chicago although I don’t know if you might need to call ahead. The Highland Park Village shopping plaza is well worth a few hours and you can stop in Tom Ford, Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, A nice Ralph Lauren corner store, etc. Hadleigh’s while small is worth a quick stop while you are there.
Also, if you are into it, there is a small Holland and Holland shop above a jewelry store off of Preston. Only one outside of London I believe.
Plenty of museums as well, so best to check online to see what is in your area. Hope you have a great time
Nice! Thanks! First time going to Dallas hehe. Will look for some of those places. I also will be, on Monday, most of the day in Plano, TX

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plano is, depending upon traffic about 30 minutes north of Dallas. Some nice malls and shopping there but I don't know of anything special.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did you make the trip yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads