• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Quick trip to Dallas

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, my dad invited me to a Cowboys game, I’m not a fan of the Cowboys but he is hehe so we’re going to this Sunday game. So I need some of your help.

First, were do we can buy tickets for Sunday’s game?

And second, what to do in Dallas? I’ll be back on Tuesday, so it’s a quick trip but maybe I can visit some museums of something like that and if there are some menswear stores to take a look and see if there’s something I can buy, that would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Betelgeuse,

Hope you have a great trip to Dallas. I would think you could pick up Cowboys tickets either on the web or of course in person at Jerry World assuming it is not sold out.

Any trip to Dallas for a clothes person should include Stanley Korshak and the original Neiman Marcus in Downtown. Despos has a Dallas presence (I think near Korshak) in addition to Chicago although I don’t know if you might need to call ahead. The Highland Park Village shopping plaza is well worth a few hours and you can stop in Tom Ford, Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, A nice Ralph Lauren corner store, etc. Hadleigh’s while small is worth a quick stop while you are there.
Also, if you are into it, there is a small Holland and Holland shop above a jewelry store off of Preston. Only one outside of London I believe.
Plenty of museums as well, so best to check online to see what is in your area. Hope you have a great time

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Betelgeuse,

Hope you have a great trip to Dallas. I would think you could pick up Cowboys tickets either on the web or of course in person at Jerry World assuming it is not sold out.

Any trip to Dallas for a clothes person should include Stanley Korshak and the original Neiman Marcus in Downtown. Despos has a Dallas presence (I think near Korshak) in addition to Chicago although I don’t know if you might need to call ahead. The Highland Park Village shopping plaza is well worth a few hours and you can stop in Tom Ford, Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, A nice Ralph Lauren corner store, etc. Hadleigh’s while small is worth a quick stop while you are there.
Also, if you are into it, there is a small Holland and Holland shop above a jewelry store off of Preston. Only one outside of London I believe.
Plenty of museums as well, so best to check online to see what is in your area. Hope you have a great time
Nice! Thanks! First time going to Dallas hehe. Will look for some of those places. I also will be, on Monday, most of the day in Plano, TX

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plano is, depending upon traffic about 30 minutes north of Dallas. Some nice malls and shopping there but I don't know of anything special.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did you make the trip yet?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.