Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Quick rant: What is up with the weather anyway?!?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by skalogre, Apr 21, 2006.

1. skalogre

skalogre Distinguished Member

Grrrrrrr!
    It is hardly past mid-April and this is the weather here right now! It has hardly rained, never got cold enough to even need a light jacket... great start. I think we may be looking at another record breaking summer here in Arizona. Woohoo.

90°F
    Overcast
    Wind: W at 8 mph
    Humidity: 5%

2. whoopee

whoopee Distinguished Member

Meanwhile I' was able to wear a three piece suit for dinner tonight in Philadelphia. And people here were complaining that it's too cold for April.

3. javyn

javyn Stylish Dinosaur

We had about 2 weeks of winter in Houston, and the other day the temp hit a 15 year or something record high for that date, stressing the power supply and causing rolling blackouts. Wooo

The local news told people to set their ACs to 78 to conserve power...HAH

4. skalogre

skalogre Distinguished Member

Meanwhile I' was able to wear a three piece suit for dinner tonight in Philadelphia. And people here were complaining that it's too cold for April.

Hey, for my wife's birthday dinner next week I am putting a suit with an odd vest on and I'll be damned if I will let the heat interfere with my plans [​IMG] !