1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Quick question on what jacket Edge is wearing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MGSJR, Sep 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MGSJR

MGSJR Member

This is a former wrestler from WWE but I really liked his jacket and was curious if anyone knows what brand it is or where to get it?

[​IMG]

2. MGSJR

MGSJR Member

Anyone have any ideas? I actually saw a thread of this on the bodybuilding forum and one of the members said that this place probably would know where it's from, lol.

3. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

Have you asked this in the Streetwear and Denim forum. You may have better luck there.

4. BrizzleCizzle

BrizzleCizzle Senior member

Try this in the Street Wear and Denim forum, you may (probably will) have better luck. The forum you're in now is geared a little differently. Not to say no one in here will know, but the best minds for this endeavor are in SW&D, and I typically take note of a particular member, Sinnedk, as he is especially helpful.

5. BrizzleCizzle

BrizzleCizzle Senior member

Or, what he said.

6. MGSJR

MGSJR Member

alright thank you guys appreciate it I'll give it a shot over that section. :)