1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Quick advise needed

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by toplel, Jul 2, 2016.

1. toplel

toplel Senior member

*adviCe SMH Is this as orphaned suit jacket or is it acceptable as a separate? I'm in the thrift store and this fits me perfectly and is new 100% wool. Thanks in advance

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  2. bolton87

bolton87 Active Member

You really have a hard decision to make.

3. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Orphaned suit jacket.

2 people like this.
  4. Astaroth

Astaroth Senior member

Orphaned jacket - all the pointers are to a formal jacket and it looks like a worsted fabric

1 person likes this.
  5. toplel

toplel Senior member

Thank you.

Had to make a call while I was still in the store obviously, so I bought it. For the $20 it cost I can wear with jeans on casual Friday.

6. eisonomics

eisonomics New Member

To add a bit of style I would suggest that you add a bit of character to the piece. Perhaps, a colorful pocket square or a nice casual shirt. By doing so it will take the emphasis off of the jacket being a suit jacket and not a sport jacket or blazer.

1 person likes this.